- Local Name: Chapata Chillies
- Only grown in the rich water sufficient fields of Warangal,Telangana State . This variety is another exclusive Warangal Specialty.
- Chapata Chilli are the dried red chilli version of the Green Capsicum vegetable. A very delicate variety to the farmer.
- Chapata chilli have a unique sweet fragrance and rich taste, it’s a rich deep red colour pods.
- Scoville Heat Unit – Chapata chilli is one of the Sweetest Chilli of Indian Orgin and could be one of the sweetest chilli in the world. The heat value between 4000 SHU to 6000 SHU.
- ASTA – Colour value of the Chapata variety Dried red chilli ranges between 100-140 ASTA.
- Major buyers of this variety are the pickle manufacturers/ domestic markets central Indian markets love this variety. Japanese /Korean Markets buy this variety for their Kimchi sauces.
- Crop size is a very small crop of about 15000 MT.
- The Packing is Buyer Specific regularly available in 10 Kgs/25 Kgs PP bags & 10 Kgs / 25 Kgs Jute Bags.