- Devanoor Delux chilli is a slight wrinkled variety which is dark red colour. This beautiful variety is mainly used by the Masala Companies.
- US 341 is a variety mainly preferred in the Ground Chilli Powder manufacturers as the colour value and Scoville heat units are better than the conventional varieties like the S4 & S17.
- Scoville Heat Unit – Devanoor delux variety Dried red chilli ranges between 30000 SHU to 35000 SHU.
- Scoville Heat Unit – US 341 variety Dried Red Chilli ranges between 30000 SHU to 40000 SHU
- ASTA – Colour value for Devanoor delux variety Dried red chilli ranges between 100 ASTA to 140 ASTA.
- ASTA – Colour value for US341 variety Dried red chilli ranges between 100 ASTA to 150 ASTA.
- Both these varieties are majorly consumed by the Masala Companies across India.
- The Packing is Buyer Specific regularly available in 10 Kgs/25 PP bags & 10 Kgs / 25 Kgs Jute Bags.